The use of Menneskerettighetsbloggen (hereinafter “the Blog”) is subject to these terms and conditions.
The Menneskerettighetsbloggen Editors (hereinafter “the Editors”) reserve the right to update the Blog at the Editors’ sole discretion. The Editors reserve the exclusive right in the sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any Materials in any respect. The Editors shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
The Editors reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
The Editors reserve the exclusive right to edit, publish, and withdraw the submitted articles at their own discretion. Articles that have been submitted can only be altered, edited, or withdrawn by the authors with a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Blog allows its Users to submit articles, and to comment on published articles. The User agrees that when using the Blog, he or she shall not do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents there for as may be required by law;
- upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- falsify the origin or source of materials contained in a file that is uploaded;
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of the Blog that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
The Editors reserve the rights to delete any comments that violates the Blog’s Terms and Conditions as delineated above.
No waiver by the Editors of any provision of these terms and conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and duly signed.
Copyright © Menneskerettighetsbloggen 2013-2018. All rights reserved. None of the materials provided on this website may be used, reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, except as provided for in the terms and conditions of the use of the Blog, without making a reference to the Blog or in accordance to the copyright policy of the Menneskerettighetsbloggen stated online. To request such permission, contact email@example.com.
The views expressed in the Blog, unless duly specified, do not represent the views of individuals, institutions or organisations, but those of the authors. The Editors are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the materials posted in the Blog. Under no circumstances shall the Blog (and the Editors) be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site, including, without limitation, any fault, error, ommission, interruption or delay with respect thereto.
The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that the Blog is not liable for any conduct of any User.
The User acknowledges that all articles and discussions written in the Blog are public and not private communication.